Episode 1 of Kubernetes 101 is here! The episode was streamed live on November 18, 2020, but you can view the video on-demand, free forever—just click the image below:
Topics Covered in this Episode
- History of clustered computing.
- Kubernetes origins and the CNCF
- Different ways you can try Kubernetes (Minikube, KinD, K3s, etc.)
- Building our first Kubernetes cluster with Minikube
- Where to go for help and the Kubernetes Community
Examples from this Episode
Check out the Instructions for Minikube if you want to follow along with the list of commands Jeff ran during the video!
Don’t miss out!
All episodes are live streamed on Jeff Geerling’s YouTube channel—subscribe so you don’t miss out on future content!