Episode 4 is live! The episode streamed live on December 9, 2020, but the video is available free and on-demand—just click the image below:
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Deploying Drupal on a traditional LAMP server
- Deploying Drupal into Kubernetes using Helm
- Deploying Drupal into a multi-node Kubernetes cluster
- Scaling Drupal horizontally reveals some problems:
- Persistent files
- Persistent database
- How do we serve from a domain and get TLS working?
Examples from this Episode
Please check out the following examples in the Episode 4 README:
- Installing Drupal on a Traditional LAMP server
- Installing Drupal on Kubernetes using Bitnami’s Helm Chart
- Drupal Directly in Kubernetes - Let’s Do it [Mostly] Right!
Don’t miss out!
All episodes are live streamed on Jeff Geerling’s YouTube channel—subscribe so you don’t miss out on future content!