Episode 5 is live! The episode streamed live on December 16, 2020, but the video is available free and on-demand—just click the image below:
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Setting up a shared filesystem to scale Drupal’s deployment
- Setting up Horizontal Pod Autoscaling
- Options for High-Availability Databases
- Pre-Christmas Q&A and Book Giveaway!
Examples from this Episode
Please check out the following examples in the Episode 5 README:
- Fixing the scalability issue with Drupal Pods
- Shared Storage Options: Rook and Ceph, Gluster, NFS, cloud services
- Set up an NFS Server
- Set up NFS client provisioner in K8s
- Reconfigure the Drupal PersistentVolumeClaim for NFS
- Deploy Drupal and MySQL (MariaDB)
- Scale Drupal up… and down!
- Set up
- Configuring Horizontal Pod Autoscaling (HPA) for Drupal
- Scaling Databases
Don’t miss out!
All episodes are live streamed on Jeff Geerling’s YouTube channel—subscribe so you don’t miss out on future content!